[Insight-developers] new clang compile errors since Aug 26

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:49:59 EDT 2011

They all look like errors after the changes to itkVectorContainer. They
claim that
 using STLContainerType::reference;
should be:
 using typename STLContainerType::reference;

but, I'm not sure all of our compilers support that.

Can you make the typename changes on your local build and see if clang is
happy?