[Insight-developers] module dependency issue

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Mon Aug 22 10:47:29 EDT 2011

Yes, I could take on some of the work for renaming the module, and
associated classes.  Here is a JIRA ticket:

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-2627

I will get to it in the next day or two.

Michael Stauffer had a similar dependency issue with
DisplacementFieldTransform.  Moving the class into this module will
help resolve that issue too.

Matt