[Insight-developers] SimpleITK : Tcon Action Items

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 16:09:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>wrote:

> Notes from our tcon today:
>
> ---
>
> Summary of SimpleITK Goals was collected here:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK/Goals
>

> -----
>
> Action Items:
>
> * Web presence
> ** Home Page (Luis+Kitware comm team)
> ** Separate Dashboard (Dave Cole)

The separate dashboard is now setup and awaiting submissions:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=SimpleITK

The changes required to submit to it are in this gerrit change:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2429

I've also pushed those changes to the SimpleITK stage repo, but they only
exist in their own branch, they are not yet merged to 'next'.

Let me know when there is a logo available to upload, and I will upload it
onto the CDash page. Also, let me know if you see anything wrong with any of
the settings on the CDash page. I think I've got the documentation and bug
tracker links all set up correctly.

Thanks,
David Cole

** Packaging binaries (Dan Blezek)