[Insight-developers] Missing mingw ightly

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:51:17 EDT 2011

Folks,

mingw is a supported system. It uses the gcc compiler and is a light weight
substitute for a cygwin gcc build (which we no longer support). We have not
had a mingw nightly for quite some time now. kitware used to submit a mingw
build.

Recently (and currently) there have been patches that have broken the mingw
compiles.

Could someone please submit a nightly dashboard for mingw. My system is way
too old and way too overloaded to do so.

Thanks,

Bill