[Insight-developers] Alpha 09 tagging

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 9 12:09:50 EDT 2011

I am also supportive of making this alpha tag.  It will allow us to move some other projects forward.

From: Bradley Lowekamp <brad at lowekamp.net<mailto:brad at lowekamp.net>>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:43:10 -0700
To: ITK <insight-developers at itk.org<mailto:insight-developers at itk.org>>
Cc: Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu<mailto:hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>>
Subject: Alpha 09 tagging

Hello,

I don't think we have tagged the alpha 09 yet.

I think last night's dashboard was better then Fridays because is has the fix for win64 64-bitID an WrapITK worked as well.  This is the version I would like to use with SimpleITK right now. If there is not tag, I can just as easily set SimpleITK to use the hash.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp

Lockheed Martin Contractor for