[Insight-developers] Help Silencing warnings in gdcmDataSet

Drew Wasem drewwasem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:50:37 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I would like to silence two warnings coming from a Linux machine. I have not
been able to reproduce the warnings on Mac and I have reviewed the code and
it is correct as far as I can see. How do I go about silencing these
warnings?

Thank you,
Drew Wasem

ITK/Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmDataSet.h:276:30:
warning: variable 'pr' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
ITK/Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmDataSet.h:119:10:
warning: variable 'len' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]

[-Wunused-variable] for mac

--
Drew Wasem
R&D Engineer