[Insight-developers] Failing tests

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:42:57 EDT 2011

Bill,

the failing tests are a problem related to Testing/Data...

Related data have been pushed on ITKData:

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITKData.git;a=commit;h=2b02dd22524fda6e4062d6db08c24abd64313228

But Testing/Data in ITK is still pointing to the parent commit.

I'll take care of it now!! (and then will take care of this warnings).

Thanks

---

It would be nice if there was a process defined (with a wiki page) to
add testing data associated to a gerrit patch! Right now, you still need
to do a lot of git command to add this data first, before pushing on
gerrit..

I know there is an effort to ease this one, but I have not heard
anything about it...

Arnaud