[Insight-developers] removing a src dir

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 26 17:08:42 EDT 2011

On 04/26/2011 04:55 PM, M Stauffer (V) wrote:
> I'm converting the optimizer hierarchy to be templated (over ValueType).
> This means all the .cxx files will become .txx files. Do I need to do
> anything other than move them to Optimizers/include and remove
> Optimizers/src/CMakeLists.txt? Or does cmake need to be told somewhere
> else that ITK-optimizers library will be no more?
>
> I see ITK-Optimizers_LIBRARIES is ref'ed in a few CMakeLists.txt's as a
> link target. Will I need to manually change these?

- Move the files to include/ and rename them.
- Remove the src/ directory.
- Update CMakeLists.txt to *not* set variable ITK-Optimizers_LIBRARIES

This tells the modularization code (in itk_module_impl) that the module
does not build any libraries.  It will automatically set
ITK-Optimizers_LIBRARIES to contain the libraries provided by the module's
dependencies such that one may link to them after including headers from
the module.

-Brad