[Insight-developers] Global Code Reviews

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 26 13:12:27 EDT 2011

As we discussed during the Boston meeting, a global
code review effort will take place before the Beta release.

The code assignments to contractors that Jim created,
have been posted at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/kitware.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t8spmfVf1nHiKKkNnVunkUQ&authkey=CM-C2vcL#gid=0

We are organizing the procedure for the code reviews in:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Global_Code_Review

One of the first action items will be to move the Review
directory out of the repository and make it available as
an External module.

Then we will identify the classes from Review that are
commonly used (e.g. in applications like Slicer), and will
put those classes in the top priorities of code review to
move them into their final destination inside of the toolkit.

   Please share your thoughts on this process,

       Thanks