[Insight-developers] Moving ChanAndVese out of Review ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 25 16:48:47 EDT 2011

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for the feedback.

How about then, we just remove the examples that are
currently in:

     ITK/Examples/Review/
        itkScalarSinglePhaseDense2DTest.cxx
        itkScalarSinglePhaseSparse2DTest.cxx

They have not been integrated with the Software Guide,
and if the API of the ShanAndVese classes change, then
the examples would have to be reworked anyways...

The only other dependency that Exampls has on Review,
is due to the MemoryProbeCollectors, which I'm also planning
to code review now, and move in to the Common Module.

    Please let us know if removing
    Examples/Review makes sense.