[Insight-developers] Proposal to change file naming conventions

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 20 17:20:20 EDT 2011

Brad,

Thanks.  I'd not considered using hxx, but that is another option as well
that seems to be widely used.

I wrote a script that does all the conversions.  The 19 files are probably
instances of patterns similar to
#include "vnl/vnl_matrix_fixed.txx", and I had to be careful not to change
those.

I'll post the script I used when I get home tonight.

Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
W278 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone:  319-353-8587