[Insight-developers] Listing gerrit patch number in CDash automated test build results

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Apr 20 09:45:48 EDT 2011

I recently gave a negative gerrit review for a change that had two
patches. The first patch caused build failures that showed up on CDash
for the automated builds, causing me to object. The second patch fixed
those failures, but I didn't notice it because it wasn't obvious that
there were builds for the second patch. See:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight&filtercount=2&field1=buildname/string&compare1=63&value1=HeavisideFunction&field2=buildstarttime/date&compare2=83&value2=2011-4-19

I should have noticed that there were duplicate builds and that one
occurred later, but it would be easier to either have a separate page
per patch or have the patch number appended to the build name. Would
this be possible?

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)