[Insight-developers] ITKModular dash board

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 19 12:39:55 EDT 2011

Bill,

I have mixed feeling about the new layout.

The old one was too big, and people didn't look at all of it. With the modular size, I think more people will look at the whole summary.

However, it does involve  more clicks. So when cdash is slow its going to hurts extra, I am optimistic that the new server will may the interface snappy, so that clicking through is not  as painful as it currently is. So that there will be more of an interactive experience.

I also can't find things. For example I don't know where KWSyle is suppose to show up. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick these things up quickly, but there is just ALOT going on right now to keep track of it all and learn new tools too.

Brad