[Insight-developers] modularization and FastMarching filters (on itk:Image and itk::QuadEdgeMesh) ?

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Fri Apr 1 10:55:57 EDT 2011

If  level sets methods will be initiated from the fast marching algorithms,
it seems to be reasonable to make ITK-LevelSets depend on ITK-FastMarching.
 And all the common headers could  go to ITK-FastMarching.

After your refactorization, if you decide not to have the backward
compatibility, we could put the v3 version in ITK-Deprecated module.
Otherwise it could be a seperate module that will continue to be  available
for users.