[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewed, now what?

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:29:22 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

  When I wrote the primer, this seemed to be a bit of an open question.
Should we push to the master directly, or use this ssh gizmo?  I would
simply like a button on Gerrit that says "Approved, merge to official repo",
and let someone else take care of it.

  For the primer: what would you suggest this section should say?

Best,
-dan

On 9/26/10 4:27 PM, "Bill Lorensen" <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I followed the gerrit primer http://vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Primer and...
> I pushed my topic to Gerrit and the reviewers have approved it. Now,
> how do I push it to ITK master? The primer said "the topic is covered
> elsewhere" and sent me to http://vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git
>
> Do I follow the topic stage instructions on that page?
>
> Bill

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925