[Insight-developers] Config problems on redwall.kitware

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Sep 23 09:26:12 EDT 2010

Bill,

It would sadden me not to see Billsbasement on the dashboard. I heard there was a free visual studio compiler; a quick google reviled:

http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/

Is Visual Studio 2010 Express able to compile ITK?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine