[Insight-developers] the red dashboard is my fault

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:12:27 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I just want to apologize for the red dashboard this morning.  The checkins
were my fault.  I was getting a bit overzealous about fixing warnings, and
got ahead of myself.

Mathieu's been showing me about how to check the continuous compilation
section to make sure that a checkin is working on other machines.  I will be
checking there from now on.

He has also uploaded a fix that rolls back my mistake, and you can see (if
you're looking at the continuous builds now), that the mac builds are now
working (up until the tests).

Again, sorry about that.

Mark