[Insight-developers] ITK wrapping status

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Thu Oct 21 09:00:11 EDT 2010

2010/10/21 Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>:

> Le 21 oct. 10 à 14:46, Michal Suchanek a écrit :
>

>>> I've just commited a fix in ITK.
>>> I don't know why I haven't seen that bug yesterday...
>>>

>> This does not seem to help.
>>
>> It's not a missing header but a missing method: GetLength
>>
>> There are some previous commits explicitly mentioning the method.
>

> This method is missing because of the header is not included.
>
> Do you have the exact same error message?

Looks the same to me.

I will try one more build run to make sure I did not miss something.

Thanks

Michal

/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:
In member function 'void itk::Statistics::Member
shipFunctionBase<TVector>::SetMeasurementVectorSize(unsigned int)
[with TVector = itk::CovariantVector<float, 3u>]':
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkMutexLock.h:59:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:87:
error: 'GetLength' is not a member of 'itk::N
umericTraits<itk::CovariantVector<float, 3u> >'
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:
In member function 'void itk::Statistics::Member
shipFunctionBase<TVector>::SetMeasurementVectorSize(unsigned int)
[with TVector = itk::CovariantVector<float, 2u>]':
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkMutexLock.h:59:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:87:
error: 'GetLength' is not a member of 'itk::N
umericTraits<itk::CovariantVector<float, 2u> >'
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMeasurementVectorTraits.h:
In static member function 'static bool itk::Sta
tistics::MeasurementVectorTraits::IsResizable(const TVectorType&)
[with TVectorType = itk::CovariantVector<float, 3u>]':
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:67:
  instantiated from 'void itk::Statistics::Me
mbershipFunctionBase<TVector>::SetMeasurementVectorSize(unsigned int)
[with TVector = itk::CovariantVector<float, 3u>]'
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkMutexLock.h:59:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMeasurementVectorTraits.h:68:
error: 'GetLength' is not a member of 'itk::
NumericTraits<itk::CovariantVector<float, 3u> >'
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMeasurementVectorTraits.h:
In static member function 'static bool itk::Sta
tistics::MeasurementVectorTraits::IsResizable(const TVectorType&)
[with TVectorType = itk::CovariantVector<float, 2u>]':
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMembershipFunctionBase.h:67:
  instantiated from 'void itk::Statistics::Me
mbershipFunctionBase<TVector>::SetMeasurementVectorSize(unsigned int)
[with TVector = itk::CovariantVector<float, 2u>]'
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkMutexLock.h:59:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/Numerics/Statistics/itkMeasurementVectorTraits.h:68:
error: 'GetLength' is not a member of 'itk::
NumericTraits<itk::CovariantVector<float, 2u> >'