[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewers : Still Looking for more.

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Oct 14 10:05:27 EDT 2010

Luis,

I actually started from Dan's changes. I changed from the table format
to headings and subheadings to get the nice table of contents at the
top of the page, which I think is a nice feature to quickly jump to
the set of qualified reviewers. The table is fairly compact, though,
so I guess it is not that useful to have the table of contents.

Since I was the one who messed up the table in the first place, I can
restore it. I'll wait for your consent before editing the page,
though, so we don't have conflicting changes.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)