[Insight-developers] DASHBOARD FEST 2.0: Has Started ! : Join us to break the Record !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 21 06:55:08 EDT 2010

Hi Ivan,

You may also seeing the effect of the server
being subject to a heavy incoming traffic.

You may want to try:

            make ExperimentalSubmit

This should just do the last step of the Experimental
build, where the summary of results is sent from
your machine to the Dashboard.

Thanks for joining us in the Dashboard Fest !