[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] DASHBOARD FEST 2.0: Starts in 12 hours : Join us to break the Record !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 20 20:42:02 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

The reason to rebuild repeatedly (do "make clean")
is that otherwise you are not doing a real full build.

If we just do "make Experimental" repeatedly, the
first time it will compile all the libraries and run the
tests. The second time it will just run the test, since
the libraries are already built.

You are welcome, of course, to do tweak settings
in between every build, (e.g. by changing CMake
variables) before you do "make clean" and "make
Experimental".   It will require more effort on your
part though.

    Thanks for joining the Dashboard Fest 2.0.  !