[Insight-developers] None of the submitted tests are visible on the dashboard

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun Jun 13 15:53:30 EDT 2010

Hi Gaëtan,

> Yes, there is a transparent proxy - cache.jouy.inra.fr (138.102.119.226).
> Can it block the submission process without error message?

Yes, that's the issue. You need to tell CTest to use the HTTP proxy (or
SOCKS5) by setting the HTTP_PROXY and HTTP_PROXY_TYPE environment variables.

   export HTTP_PROXY=user:password at proxy.host
   export HTTP_PROXY_TYPE=HTTP (or SOCKS5)

We are improving the communication report between CTest and CDash, the
next releases should provide a much better error message in these cases.

Let me know if setting the proxy works,
Julien