[Insight-developers] compilation error with system vxl

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 11 15:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi Arnaud,

I'm forwarding this to the vxl-users list.

In order to track the replies you may have to
subscribe at:

For vxl developers:

The essential problem is illustrated in this Nightly
build of ITK versus the Nightly build of VXL in

hythloth.kitware <http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewSite.php?siteid=35>:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=632209

---

Arnaud:

Updating the VXL version carried by ITK is a
major effort, so it is unlikely that we will do so
for ITK 3.20.