[Insight-developers] calling itk from IDL

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:28:24 EDT 2010

Hi Hai Ming,

A method was devised a while ago to call OTB from IDL/Envi with the
help of ITT. As OTB is mostly based on ITK, this should apply to ITK
as well. You can have a look at the documentation:
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users/browse_thread/thread/43b907397d9e8172?pli=1
(there is also some source samples).

Emmanuel