[Insight-developers] git and dashboard

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jul 29 11:21:40 EDT 2010

On 07/29/2010 10:56 AM, Sean McBride wrote:
> when I started it, it created 2 files: gitmod.sh and ITK-init.cmake.  Do
> I need to keep those around or are they just temp files?  If the former,
> can I control where they go?  (they are polluting the file/folder
> structure I'm currently using.)

The ITK-init.cmake file is just used during the initial checkout.
You can delete it.

The gitmod.sh file is used as a wrapper for Git on *every* call
that CTest makes.  It is actually only needed for CTest 2.8.0
and 2.8.1.  I just pushed out a change that will avoid using
the wrapper with 2.8.2 and above.

-Brad