[Insight-developers] Latex code for style guide

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jul 29 08:38:44 EDT 2010

On 07/29/2010 06:58 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> This raises maybe another more important point: Where is
> InsightDocuments in the new git repository ?

That repository has not been converted.  The CVS InsightDocuments
has been used as more of a sandbox than a version control system.
It is full of large binary files that do not tend to need any
versioning, and is 5x larger than the source tree.  The InsightData
and InsightValidation repositories were also not converted.  They
are more data-publishing type trees.  We should use something other
than version control to manage them.  Perhaps MIDAS.

-Brad