[Insight-developers] running CPD on Insight/Code

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 23 12:46:32 EDT 2010

  Hi all,

As discussed during the last TConf, I ran CPD on ITK the code directory
(except on the Review subdirectory).

I have uploaded these files on the wiki (in the code duplication section)

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Agenda%26Status_072010

For the time being, cpd can not process txx files as c++ files, so I
manually change the extension of each txx file to cc, and ran CPD with
different token values (100, 200 and 500).
Note that in resulting files, I replace each cc by txx (to facilitate
the comprehension of the results).

This process is really fast: ~4s!!!

Have a nice day,
Arnaud