[Insight-developers] KWStyle

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:22:25 EDT 2010

We should be careful. I spent many hours last winter bringing all of
ITK up to KWStyle standards. If we decide to change the accepted
style, then someone will have to edit those hundreds of files.

I actually like the way the methods look in the .h files even though
the .txx files have a different indentation.

Bill