[Insight-developers] Review Statistics: WeightedCovarianceSampleFilter

Nick Tustison ntustison at wustl.edu
Sun Jul 11 13:15:27 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Quick question---I'm using the WeightedCovarianceSampleFilter of the review
statistics and ran into a bus error.  The problem is that I'm using an
itk::Array for the MeasurementVectorType as I don't have the
MeasurementVector size until run time and the code assumes a known
MeasurementVector size.  This is in contrast to the corresponding test which
uses a FixedArray type for the MeasurementVectorType which is why the test
doesn't fail.  If I modify the code to explicitly set the proper length,
i.e.

::itk::Statistics::MeasurementVectorTraits::SetLength()

in the appropriate places, both my code and the test work properly.  I just
wanted to see if I'm missing anything before I check in the fix.

Thanks,
Nick