[Insight-developers] New date/system for tcons

Jim Miller millerjv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:40:19 EDT 2010

(This is my third attempt to send this message. Perhaps it is time to look for a modern substitute to mailing lists.)

(I don't have everyone's email for the Insight Toolkit v4 or A2D2s. Hopefully they are on Insight Developers).

We decided at the Insight Toolkit v4 meeting held at the National Library of Medicine this week to try a new date, time and system for the ITK tcons.

The new day/time for the tcons will beTuesday at 1pm ET (either EDT or EST depending on the time of the year, currently EDT). We will start the new tcons this Tuesday.

The tcon number is

800-728-9607 or +1 9139049873, access code 6815251

We will also look at using WebEx as a collaborative environment.  The WebEx meeting information is (note the password)

TOPIC: NIH Insight Toolkit v4
DATE: Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, July 6, 2010 to no end date
TIME: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
MEETING NUMBER: 822 632 567
PASSWORD: insight
TELECONFERENCE: None

Meeting link
https://emeetings.webex.com/emeetings/j.php?ED=138191182&UID=482060457&PW=NNzJiNDk1ZGU3

Our plan is to kick the tires on WebEx to see how it works for this group.  The first time you connect, it should download the necessary tools. For iPhone access, you need to download the client directly from the App Store.

Jim Miller
Senior Scientist
GE Research
Interventional and Therapy