[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: mini0.nlm MacOSX-cross-rosetta : 50 tests failing

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Wed Jan 27 18:15:26 EST 2010

Hi gents,

I'm about half-way through a re-commit of Sourceforge Teem files, with
the exception of sane.c and its enum in NrrdIO.h, which were isolated
as the culprit (foreseeably, based on the errors that Brad was
getting). See updated wiki:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Updating_Nrrd_library_2009

I'm getting clean ctests so far on Linux and cross-compiled Mac:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=524950
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=524973

I'm also about to build and ctest the result on Windows 64 bits.

My plan is to commit the rest of the files tomorrow, unless there is a
problem on Windows, and revisit sane.c with you both after that.

Best wishes,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.