[Insight-developers] Strange behavior of "cvs up" during nightly build

Nicolas Rannou Nicolas_Rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 12 14:41:51 EST 2010

Thanks Arnaud and Bill,
Yes I use a separate build for other purpose but I don't know why I used
the nightly build to test my suppressions files...
And I wasn't aware of the -A or -dAP command in cvs...

Thanks for the help, the suppressions should work now, let's see tomorrow!

    Nicolas

Arnaud wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

During a nightly build, fils are tagged with the date. So whenever you
do cvs update, you will get every time the same tagged files...
If you want to remove tags: cvs -A

(I would recommend you to use cvs update -dAP instead).

Arnaud