[Insight-developers] NrrdIO : ITK : Precision bug and printf formatting using Re: %g vs %lg vs %.17lg

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 11 16:11:05 EST 2010

Michel,

The commit message for version 1.12 indicates that this was
indeed a fix for a bug on the numerical precision:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/NrrdIO/write.c?root=Insight&view=log

I'm copying Simon Warfield here, since he kindly contributed
the fix, and may help us clarify the best way to manage this
situation. I'm also copying the ITK dev list, to get a wider set
of eyes looking at this patch.

(BTW, looking at Simon's email, he was suggesting %g, not %lg)

   My 2 cents

      Luis