[Insight-developers] Run Doxygen?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 26 10:36:23 EST 2010

Hello Luis,

Thank you for running that. My main goal was to try to get the templated rounding methods documented:

http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1Math.html

Unfortunately the predefined macro in the Doxygen ( itkTemplateFloatingToIntegerMacro) didn't come through for some reason. I'll look into this again, making sure it correctly runs locally... again.

Brad

On Feb 25, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> The Doxygen pages have now been refreshed
> with the documentation that we generated yesterday:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/index.html
>
> If you have a chance, please glance over the pages
> and let us know if you see any problem,
>

>     Thanks
>

>             Luis

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Hi Brad,
>>
>> Thanks for taking care of these Doxygen issues.
>>
>> I just started a Doxygen build...
>> (after updating the source tree)
>>

>> It usually takes about 14 hours to generate the
>> documentation. So we should be able to see
>> something online by tomorrow.
>>

>>     Luis

>> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Bradley Lowekamp
>> <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> Could the doxygen be run on the CVS version of ITK?
>>> I was trying to get the doxygen to look right for itkMath. I also ended up
>>> updating the PREDEFINES for other macros which are used to generate methods
>>> in headers. While I ran this config with doxygen 1.6.1 locally, the official
>>> doxygen is only run with 1.5.8 so I would like to ensure compatibility.
>>> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/Doxygen/doxygen.config.in?root=Insight&r1=1.37&r2=1.38&sortby=date
>>> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkMath.h?root=Insight&r1=1.11&r2=1.12&sortby=date
>>> Thanks,