[Insight-developers] First commit to ITK

Emmanuel Christophe emmanuel.christophe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:44:19 EST 2010

Hi,

In order to get familiar with the contribution process to ITK, I'm
starting with a few corrections in the doxygen comments, correcting
some:
"reached end of file while inside a ** block" that causes some files
not to appear in the class list, changing some /class into \class etc.

This doesn't touch a single line of active code and all tests still
run perfectly fine.

However, I'm new to cvs (but familiar with svn and mercurial) so I've
read some documentation. Is there anything I should know before
attempting my first commit?

Is a "DOC:" prefix suitable for the commit message?

Best regards,
Emmanuel