[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: sanchome.megason-lab.hms : builds missing

Arnaud GELAS Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 22 17:48:23 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

Yes, you can add the following machine and their respective builds to
the expected ones:
     * clownfish.megason-lab.hms (running memory check every night.
Maintainer: Nicolas Rannou)
     * tuna.megason-lab.hms (Maintainer: Kishore Mosaliganti)
     * zebrafish.megason-lab.hms (Maintainer: Kishore)
     * fugu.megason-lab.hms (Maintainer: Me)
     * barracuda.megason-lab.hms (Maintainer: Me)

  Thanks,
Arnaud