[Insight-developers] Slicer4 and ITK4: An Experiment

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 29 11:11:43 EST 2010

Bill,

There is a large contingency of programmers in NAMIC who are interested in
completely rewriting DicomToNrrdConverter because it has gotten evolved into
an un-maintainable product.  As part of this effort, we have identified that
much of the problems are due to work-arounds that are necessary because of
gdcm1 that will likely not be necessary in gdcm2.

We will be meeting in Utah to discuss how to best attack this problem.

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Winter_Project_Week:DicomToNrrdTes
tSuite

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Winter_Project_Week:DicomToNrrdRef
actoring

We'd be very happy to have you comment on these projects.

Hans