[Insight-developers] Valgrind defects: so close

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 08:23:48 EST 2010

Folks,

Valgrinds defects have almost disappeared.
4 here: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysis.php?buildid=812506
and
1 here: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysis.php?buildid=812641

Here's a rundown:

1) PrintSelf-Review - 1 defect
    Needs a suppression for the tcl defect
 2) itkBSplineDeformableTransformTest - 1 defect
     Just introduced today. Quick resolution anticipated
 3) itkIOPluginTest and itkObjectFactoryTest2 - 2 defects
     A bit more complicated. I described the issues in an e-mail with subject
      Valgrind Leak Dilemma: ObjectFactoryBase

BTW, I don't recall ever having 0 valgrind defects in ITK.

Bill