[Insight-developers] Problems accessing gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Dec 28 14:03:50 EST 2010

Like I said - we are looking into it. HTTP should work, and that is
what the dashboards are using too. I was offering an alternative in
the short term if you continued to have trouble. I would certainly
appreciate you letting us know if the HTTP transport continues to have
problems. Often you can try a second time and it will work.

Marcus