[Insight-developers] Problems accessing gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Dec 28 13:47:35 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> When I do:
> git fetch http://review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK refs/changes/30/630/1
> && git checkout FETCH_HEAD -b FasterIncrementInput
>
> I get the errors:
> error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 503
>

> I do this this error occasionally, but a second or third try usually works.
>
> Currently, I am getting this consistently.

Matt has taken a look at the server, and upgraded to 2.1.6.1. We will
keep an eye out - please let us know if this continues to happen. Matt
also posted to the Gerrit list to see if others are aware of the
issue. The non-standard SSH port should be open to the outside now
too, and that transport does seem to be more reliable. You may want to
try that, but I would like to ensure the HTTP transport works
reliably.

Marcus