[Insight-developers] Run Valgrind on one test

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Dec 20 10:34:00 EST 2010

Thanks,

This is what I was looking for!

I had to set the following in CMake:

MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND:FILEPATH=/nfs/mead/Users/blowekamp/local/bin/valgrind
MEMORYCHECK_SUPPRESSIONS_FILE:FILEPATH=
MEMORY_CHECK_COMMAND_OPTIONS=--trace-children=yes -v --tool=memcheck --leak-check=yes --gen-suppressions=all --quiet --demangle:UNINITIALIZED=yes

and then this ctest functionality was working.

Also I am using valgrind on the mac and it seems to be working fine!

Brad

On Dec 18, 2010, at 4:29 PM, Arnaud GELAS wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> you could try:
>
> ctest -R ... -D ExperimentalMemCheck
>
> Arnaud
>
> On 12/18/2010 04:15 PM, Bradley Lowekamp wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I thought I should give valgrind for the mac a try. I would like to just one run test with it, is there a simple way to do that with ctest or should I need to assemble the command line by hand?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brad
>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ