[Insight-developers] N4 Valgrind Errors

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Dec 20 08:56:06 EST 2010

Hello Nick,

Thanks again for promptly addressing these dashboard issue! To add to the issues there are also several warning that the code produced too, look at the end to this webpage:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=806047
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=805955

Brad

On Dec 20, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Nicholas Tustison wrote:

> No worries.  I've been working on the KWStyle issues and will address the valgrind errors in a minute.
>

> On Dec 20, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
>
>> Nick,
>>
>> Lots of valgrind errors after N4 check ins. Looks like most are do to
>> initialized member data in the constructors.
>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewDynamicAnalysis.php?buildid=805967
>>
>> Bill

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Bradley Lowekamp