[Insight-developers] FloatingPointExceptions and failed tests in Mac

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 18 19:01:40 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

Yes, that's the flag that I have ON in thurmite.kitware.

I may have misunderstood Hans, but I thought that
he was implying that an additional set of compilation
options will make this flag to work correctly in the mac.

Currently this build is reporting

19 failing tests in Debug
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=804592

and