[Insight-developers] Doxygen issue

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 17 17:16:53 EST 2010

Hi Luis,

Right the tarball is rather small on my machine...

By looking at INPUT_FILTER value, i.e.

INPUT_FILTER           = "$/usr/bin/perl
/home/ajg23/DOCUMENTATION/ITK_Static_Release/ITK-build/Utilities/Doxygen/itkdoxygen.pl"

I don't understand why there is a $ showing up. It may be responsible of
the error ?

Arnaud