[Insight-developers] "git gerrit-push" failed; confused

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 16 16:26:47 EST 2010

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the patch
I just reviewed it and approved it.

For the record:

In order to add reviewers you can take names from this list:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#admin,group,5

If you type the first name (full first name), in the "Add Reviewer"
field of your patch, Gerrit will show you the matches from that
group of reviewers, and you can click on any name with the
mouse.

Once your patch is approved, you can merge it by just doing

                        git    gerrit-merge

This you can do now,
since your patch has been approved.

     Thanks