[Insight-developers] Followup: using uncrustify

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Wed Dec 15 18:43:22 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Michael Stauffer (Circular Logic)
<mstauff at verizon.net> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> I'm on OSX and there's a couple things:
>
> - the backticks don't work for the assignment of MYTEMP

That's interesting.  How about

MYTEMP=$(tempfile)

or maybe 'tempfile' is not installed.  Another option is 'mktemp'.

The whole MYTEMP issue was an attempting to make it cross platform, to
which I apparently failed.  If it is known that you have GNU sed, then
'sed -i' can just be used to edit the file.

> - the script also removes trailing t's. Doh! I remember some issues in
> the past with OSX and sed and control characters, I'll try to fix it
> tomorrow.

That's weird.  Please let me know what you come up with.

Regards,
Matt