[Insight-developers] using uncrustify

Michael Stauffer (Circular Logic) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 11:47:00 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run uncrustify via the commit hooks to remove a whole
bunch of kwstyle errors with trailing whitespace. I've enabled it via
'git config hooks.uncrustify true', but it doesn't seem to be doing
anything I can see. Is there an intermediate output file I should see
that has my changed source? Am I wrong to think that uncrustify should
remove trailing whitespaces?

I've installed uncrustify 0.56 and set the env var UNCRUSTIFYBIN to
point to the exe.

Sorry if this is explained somewhere that I've missed, I can't seem to
find it in any documentation.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Michael ``