[Insight-developers] Followup: using uncrustify

Michael Stauffer (Circular Logic) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 12:24:07 EST 2010

Hi again,

I've got it working now, sorry. So the "trailing whitespaces" errors
must be coming from git itself. Once I fixed those manually, uncrustify
ran and launched the mergetool. Very cool!

Is there a way to get uncrustify or something else to fix trailing
whitespaces? If not, I'll try to write a simple script myself.

Cheers,
Michael