[Insight-developers] vxl update

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 8 09:49:02 EST 2010

Food for thought:

If we just stick to gcc 4.0 or greater, then we reduce the spread of
supported features sets in compilers.

On mac from two OS revisions ago (i.e. 10.4 and latest is 10.6) gcc4 is
available by default.

On Linux RedHad EL4 a two OS revisions ago is also a default compiler on
that platform.

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.