[Insight-developers] How to read .Mat File using ITK + C++

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 8 09:10:06 EST 2010

Kent,  Please give a code example of the .mat readers from the vxl library.

Thanks,
Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Hans-johnson at uiowa.edu

278 GH
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52241
(319) 353 8587

From: Humayun Irshad <humayun.irshad at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:04:28 +0800
To: ITK <insight-developers at itk.org>
Subject: [Insight-developers] How to read .Mat File using ITK + C++

Dear all,

I am new user of ITK. I am trying to read a .MAT file in ITK + C++. But
unable to read it. Can you any guide me and send me the code of reading .Mat
file.
There is structure in .Mat File that i want to read.

Best Regards,

Humayun Irshad

Pakistan

Cell: +92-333-6128780